Monday, March 16, 2009

To Sew or Not to Sew

I have come to realize that sewing is a lot harder than I thought and my reading comprension is a lot worse than I thought. I recieved a new sewing machine for my early birthday, and proceeded to JoAnns for their $1.99 sale on patterns....I got 5. I started on a dress for Ryleigh...it's an "easy" pattern. WELL, not so easy for me. I just don't "get" it. Like I cant' see how the pieces fit together. I lost count how many times I had to rip seams to start a section over. I'm not giving up just yet, but I have to admit that my stamps are calling me!!! I can get my crafty fix with out stressing myself out!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! : ) I know it can get frustrating but it's just like anything - the more you do it the more it makes sense (or then you just make it up as you go). : )

    ReplyDelete