Thursday, March 12, 2009

A new hobby

My mom bought me a sewing machine for my birthday, which is in April by the way. But that's my mom :) She loves to give gifts and can't hold on to them very long, hehe! Anyway, so I went to Sears to pick it up, and then to JoAnn's for fabric and patterns :) I got one to make a dress and top/bloomer for Ryleigh, then 2 patterns for shirts, one for capris/shorts, and one for dresses All for me! Haha! I went a little crazy, but the Simplicity patterns were on sale for $1.99, which I found out was an amaizing deal!! Several of the patterns I got were $15 or more!! I only got fabric to make Ryleigh a dress. I figured I would try that out, then take it from there. Plus, it was lunch time and we were both ready to go ;) So hopefully the next post will be an awesome dress that I made, and not a disaster! We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment