Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello!

Ok, so I decided to join the rest of the world (at least it seems that way) and start blogging. I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and have been paying for a personal business website...but, I'm not really happy with spending money each month for it. I signed up for one because Stampin' Up! launched Online ordering. However, customers can order from the company's website and just choose me as their demonstrator, and 'viola' problem solved....no more monthly payment :) So, hello blogging world! Nice to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy! I hope you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see a picture of Riley. Oh to see how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So glad you are on here! Even though we are just 5 minutes away from each other we can never seem to get together.. Maybe we can at least be cyber friends! LOL

    ReplyDelete