Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Time

We officially survived the Christmas Holiday. We had a great time in VA and SC. I miss my family very much, sigh. But they would probably drive me crazy if we lived too close, since living away for 5 years. WOW, 5 years! I can't believe I've been gone that long! Where did the time go?? And here we are, on the eve of a new year...crazy, just crazy I tell ya.

Anyway, I will post some pictures once I download them from my camera. But that may take a while, I kinda went "snap-happy".

Speaking of "snap-happy", our dear friends and Ryleigh's God parents, Chris and Sarah, got her a real digital camera for Christmas! It's a really cute one made just for kids, so it's pretty much indestructible. And she Loves it! she did nothing but take pictures for almost an hour!! It's really hilarious to go through and look at them. There's one of my arm, Sarah's face, looking up Chris's nose, and random images such as walls, carpet, and fuzzy blobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment